Friday, March 20, 2009

Reborn! Host Cafe

“Katekyo Hitman Reborn!” is an anime/manga talking about a boy being trained into a boss of a powerful mafia organization, Vongola Famiglia. Katekyo means Home tutor in English. Reborn is the tutor who teaches Sawada Tsunayoshi to become a respectable boss. Reborn, in Italy is very famous as he is a remarkable hitman. Many of the characters in Reborn are Italian, therefore there are quite a lot Italian background and things talked about.
Reborn! has become the best-sellers in Weekly Shounen(young man) manga series. Reviewers praise Reborn! because its use of comedy and the wonderfulness of how the author, Amano Akira have done by adding interesting infant characters.

The story below is talking about Reborn training Tsuna and his mates by letting them to regulate a café--- which there are many females who come into the shop. However, those girls are not normal ones you think they are. They are “Fujyoshi”. “Fujyoshi” is talking about the females who is addicted into Yaoi/Shounenai(Two males falling in love). Please, do not think it is useless to open this kind of shop. Reborn think it is also very important to have the females heart. Two beautiful guys standing together makes people feel good and your heart beats faster. The ladies go to the shop everyday because there are always beautiful scenes to see. Then, lets begin.



It is now Summer Holiday in Japan, therefore Tsuna and his mates do not need to attend school. He thought happy hours come but unfortunately, he still needs to do a lot unwilling things.
Of course, the person who put him up to do these things was our Reborn-sama. It seems like the location this time is an antique coffee shop.

A boy call Tsuna who has brown hair come out from the shop and there is a board written with “Open” holding in his hand. He sigh and hang the board up right in the middle of the woody door.
“Oh my god…Why does it turn this way----” Tsuna hold his head and says.
“Don’t talk anything nonsense and just do it, otherwise I’ll shoot you with my gun. ” Suddenly, a little infant wearing ninja clothes appears and he uses his gun to point at Tsuna’s forehead.
“Reborn?!” Tsuna is surprised , get his brain active and he yell out again. “I can’t go for any of my plans now, oh…”
“…………!” Looks like something makes a noise…
This time Reborn’s gun is pointing directly at a certain part of the boy’s body which is quite important and he’s ready to fire----
“Ok ok ok------ I’ll do it! Right now! Really… I’ll do it Right now, so please don’t point at that place… it’s dangerous…” Tsuna cried and rushes into the cafe.

“Oyaoya, isn’t this Vongola?” A middle voice belongs to male pops up after his right foot steps in.
The lights inside the cafe are very dark, so it is too difficult to see clearly who is standing in front us---- However Tsuna finds out who that is straight away as he knows his voice well.
“Mukuro?! Huh… don’t suddenly pop out in front of someone else…!” He is stunned by Mukuro and keeps on saying ”And also… how many times I’ve told you please don’t call my name using this kind of irony tone?” Tsuna sighs and walks close to the door and adjust the light a lot lighter.
“Oh~? Then what do you want me to call you?” Mukuro chuckles as he says.
“Call me…” Tsuna throws out two words and someone disrupts him again.
“Hey, Tsuna you guys are so early!” A tall boy wearing sporty clothes opens the wood door and then comes in. Behind him, there is another boy wearing an all-black junior high school uniform.
“We’ll talk about this later…” Tsuna sticks his head beside Mukuro’s and murmurs.
Then Tsuna turns around his head facing back to the twos “Oh yah…! Hahaha…Eh?! I knew that Yamamoto will come but Hibari-san too? ” Yamamoto must be thinking it as an funny game again but Hibari… He is willing to do these kind of work… I have never thought about it…
“Hahaha, I just pushed him to come.” The sporty boy call Yamamoto giggles.
“…no, Little infant made me a promise that’s why I come.” Hibari
“Oh hahah, is it…” Reborn must be promising him something like battling times allowed…
Hibari lefts a “Huh.” word and goes directly into the “Staff only” changing room.
“Wait for me Hibari!” Yamamoto yells to the person and followed him.


Second Draft

4 comments:

  1. I thought the way you introduced the audience to your fan fic was excellent .It was very interesting to hear about the original theme. I also liked the way you explained about the Italian backgound and how the characters had been added .By giving the reader some back ground you made it very easy for us to immerse ourselves instantly into the story.
    You had an interesting storyline and setting. I found it very easy to imagine the characters and the setting from the description you gave.
    I like the open ending of your fanfic which left it up to the readers imagination as to what may happen next.
    Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really appreciated that you wrote basic storyline at the first few paragraphs. It made me easy to understand story of your fan fiction. I liked the way that you introduced your characters in detail; it helps to draw my imagination. Also, I interested about your decision that wrote your fan-fiction with screenplay dialogues. If feels like I’m watching such as a movie. In addition, Italian and Japan’s background was amazing because when people usually write fan-fiction, then they normally choose their own countries. Certainly, I was really interested to read your fan-fiction and I think this story line was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like every others said, the first two paragraphs were the the most impresive parts of your fan-fintion and I think it was what most of our fan-fiction have to start with. If you had not given the basic storyline of orginal story, I would get lost again because I do not know this manga :)
    I was also impressed by the describtion that you made on characters and settings. They were well- detailly-decribed so it was like watching the story. Finally, the choice of story telling method which was dialoge style was very impactive on this story. I really enjoyed your fan-fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first two paragraphs stimulate my curiosity to keep reading the story.

    The outline of it is clear. It tells me what the story talks about. Italy and Japan are my favourite countries. It is fantastic that the story take place in these nations.

    Where is your fan-fiction adapted from ?

    The presentation of dialogue makes me feel like I reading a comic book.

    ReplyDelete