Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Devil gonna cry

There is a mountain called akeato, where great Sparda who was a demon knight but the savoir of this world, lived with his family before the battle against Mundus who was the king of the demons, is now damned and abandoned since Sparda has disappeard. There are no people passing by, no animals, even the demons. No one knows why it is damned and abandoned, actually no one would not want to know. As time goes by, the colour of Akeato has changed to red. When there were no more green trees, one guy with demon right hand has come into AKeato. Guy name is Nero.


After the great battle against sanctus who has tried to rule the world again by the demon power, Nero has decided to find out why he’s got human body but demon hand. When he met Dante, who is son of sparda, half demon and famous devil hunter, He has asked about his hand. “I know that I have a reason to have a demon hand. To fight against demons, and to protect people I love. But why is my right hand gets flashing when I’m standing near hidden Red orbs (it’s like the money in this world)? It is not for fight nor protect!” Dante had long silence and replied him. He looked so angry. But also there was some sadness in his voice. “Try to remember how you fought against demons. That was NOT all of your strength, there were lots of helps from all of your items as well. You had to buy your ammos, food and recovery items! Take your demon hand as the gift and shut up! No more questions!”


Surely, that was not appropriate answer that Nero was seeking to know. And the way Dante reacts was a bit suspicious. So he did some research on Dante’s background. Then Nero has found out that there is a Mountain where his family lived, and it gets red. Red…red…red… like the red orb… “There’s gotta be some clue about my demon hand flashing in Mt.Akeato!”


Here are Nero’s new journey begins….


As we all knows, there’s no human being or animals, even demons In Mt. Akeato. So Nero’s journey in mountain was not hard at all. He could sleep any time and at anywhere he wants, there were no human beings who are watching so when he felt to pee, he just peed. He didn’t wash, or brush his teeth. Oh well, journey was not hard, but he gets dirty and dirtier day by day.


When he finally reached the sparda’s house, he was not our cool, fancy and nice hero Nero any more. There was just a stinky homeless there, who’s name Nero. He stepped into the house and started find any clues that he came all the way for. Soon, he found the diary of child Dante. Some of pages and letter were missing, but still it was readable.




When Nero finished reading, there were tears stream down the Nero’s face. There were stories about Dante’s father sparda. It started with full of slander and finished just like it started.

- My daddy is known as a savoir of the world, and people call him as a “great sparda”. But people do not know how dirty he is, how stinky he is. No matter how great he is, I want a super hero with clean and tidy outfit with good scent. I don’t need another dirty heroes like my father. YOU PEOPLE WOULD SAY IT’S OK AS LONG AS HE SAVED US, BUT YOU MIGHT SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT LIVING WITH HIM! IT IS LIKE A LIVING HELL!

- I don’t need grace or fame. All I need is the money. To not live like my father. I need money. MONEY IS EVERYTHING!!

- What if I have a hand that is like a detector for the money… with that hands I can do everything I want, I can buy everything I need…

- When I woke up this morning, before I got out of the bed, I imagined that if all of the trees in this mountain turn into the red orbs. If that happens, that would be the only reason for living here.





Oh… what a great Sparda… and a greater Dante…

6 comments:

  1. Devil gonna cry is an interesting story.I am sure you worked very hard to make it all come together.Once i started reading your fanfic i found myself gaining a real curiosity as to what was gong to happen next. Which i suppose is what a writer wants to happen.I like the way you described your characters and also the way you went into detail about the enviroment around them.It was interesting to see the super hero change from a clean cut guy to a bit of a slob.
    I found it very interesting the way your fanfic ended, Maybe like some of us students you found writing a fanfic piece a bit of a mission.I certainly did but but i am sure you will agree it is a great way to improve your writing.
    If you intend on doing another fanfic piece, i look forward to reading it.One thing i do when i finish writing a piece is to actually read my written work out loud to myself or even to a friend for feed back.I find this is a good way to improve my writing .
    I liked your story line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly I enjoyed your fan-fiction. I liked the way that you described details about settings and characters. I was surprised when you illustrated appearance of ‘Nero’ character due to make their look as half devil and half human. Usually, people think devil is just devil; who wears only black clothes and love night life. In fact, I thought they can’t be half human being at all. Also, when you wrote about ‘red orbs’, personally, I interested the way that you replace money into the word ‘orbs’.

    In addition, I agree with Dente’s thoughts that he wants clean and fancy father. I believe everyone in the world wants to have cool and nice family or friends around me otherwise sometimes people would have feel like shame in some case. With Dante’s diary, I found one theme of your fan-fiction that we shouldn’t judge people through only appearance or strength. Everyone must have at least one weak point and we should able to find it before we declare as a hero or knight.

    Also, I felt pity when young Dente thought money is all and everything to live because when he wrote that diary he was a kid. Generally, at the kid’s age, they should think about fun things such as outdoor activities or foods rather than just money!!

    I haven’t seen any devil movies or stories before so when I started to read it, I felt it would be not my style at all. But I really enjoyed reading and I think it was a good piece of fan-fiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess this is a fan fiction of Devil may cry?
    I have not played this game before and only knows it is talking about some demons.
    I think it is nice that you have separated the paragraphs, so that it looks clean and clear. "Red…red…red… like the red orb…" I like your expressions around here. Repetition used here is just fantastic!
    Also, the vocabs you have used are not too difficult for people to understand but quite a variey of words though.
    I found that Dante is a very realistic person since the things he want--for example money, is an essential thing in this world.
    However, he is childish too since he is wanting something clean and pure--that does not really exists.

    Thank you for letting me read such an interesting story it is great because comparing to angels I am more interested in demons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I have not had that game before but It sounds interesting game I should try that game. I really enjoyed your fanfic even I do not like the kind of fiction story. You must be worked very hard as your story line is complex and well organized. It was interesting the red orbs indicate the money and devil likes money as a real person.
    I understand Dante’s feeling of his father that’s way he became to love the money so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is 'Devil may cry' a horrible online game?

    Your introduction of the leading character of

    the story is unique.

    Devil (Dante) can be half human being and demon.

    Did you get this idea from the vampire movie?

    Vampires have human appearence, their desire is

    to kill people and drink their blood so as to

    keep alive

    In your story, all Dante hoped was wealth.

    It seems to me that he is really practical.

    Your storyline is well-organized,

    I bid you may have spent long hours on drafting

    story.

    ReplyDelete